Introduction to this Website
When I was teaching meditation and spirituality, I used to give a set of notes of my lecture to each of my students. These notes are comprehensive and they are composed of the entire essay on the subject I was lecturing on that night. These essays include references on the topic. At that time I had only 28 lectures prepared, when a student of mine offered to put up these 28 articles on a website, from which all the students could read them before my talks, I happily seized at that opportunity. Today the website has grown to contain more than forty lectures with about six leaders.
Every essay is written after much research and study of many books (10 to 20). As I am not a professional writer, the lecture is sometimes rather difficult to grasp as it relates to spiritual subjects. Therefore, I would suggest that the student would want to download the article and print it out. Then, the student should read the essay slowly several times over. Usually after the third or fourth reading a light will come through. If the subject involves a practice, repeat studying the subject with the practice.
If the student is truly interested in the subject, then go and read the books in the references. Get thoroughly absorbed in the subject. In the meanwhile feel free to ask me questions: my e-mail address is at the bottom of this page. In this way, one can get acquainted with a topic without spending money buying a book. Also, one may go into the Internet and read all about the subject from other authors.
The article "A simple Practice of Awakening" is a "Must Read". All will benefit from it. So please download it and digest it thoroughly.
1.The Path of Awakening
1. Concentration Meditation.
2. Progressive Stages of Samatha Meditation.
3. Effects And Hindrances of Meditation.
4. Vipassana Meditation.
5. Mindfulness (Meditation in Action).
6. Meditation in Emptiness.
7. Kundalini and Qiqong Psychosis.
Death and the Spirit World
8. Dying Unto Death.
9. The Spirit World.
10. Spirits, Ghosts and Guides.
11. Near Death Experience (NDE).
12. Out of Body Experience (OBE).
13. Perchance to Dream.
Healing the Subtle Bodies, the Body and the Mind
14. Doctoring the Spirit, Healing The Body.
15. Auras and Chakras.
16. Cosmic Healing.
18. Psychic Self-Defence.
19. Freedom From Fear, Anxiety & Other Negativities.
20. Universal Law of Karma.
21. Universal Law of Reincarnation.
22. Our G-Plan and Sacred Contracts.
23. Soul Mates and Twin Souls.
24. The Anatomy of the Soul.
25. Brain, Mind and Consciousness.
26. The Existence of God and soul.
27. Beyond the Mind,I am No-thing.
28. What Comes After Enlightenment?
29. Are Spiritual Practices Useless?
30. Milestones on the Spiritual Path to Enlightenment.
31. Western Mysticism I - The Dark Night of the Soul.
32. Western Mysticism II - The Cloud of Unknowing.
33. Ultimate State of Consciousness.
35. A Touch of Zen.
36. Theravada, the Oldest Form of Buddhism.
37. Taoism I - General.
38. Taoism II - Tao Te Ching Part One.
39. Taoism III - Tao Te Ching Part Two.
40. Taoism IV - Taoist Wisdom.
41. A simple Practice of Awakening.
42. Ramana Maharshi.
43. Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.
44. Ramesh S. Balsekar.
45. Tony Parsons' Open Secret.
47. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
48. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
To view just Double Click on the name of the article .
If you have Any Enquiry, please send in your e-mail to <email@example.com>
© 2008 kktanhp.com & All articles. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use prohibited.